Associate, Enablement Strategy
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 207342
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (II)
Associate, Enablement Strategy
Location: San Diego, CA
As an Associate on our Enablement Strategy team, you will be responsible for supporting global enablement strategy, with a focus on investigating and helping to develop initiatives that will lead to greater success across the entire Go-to-Market organization. You will help identify and capitalize upon opportunities to materially impact success, developing strategies to ensure our GTM Operations and field teams receive the right content and resources at the right time.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day to day support and direction from your manager. You’re an agile self-starter, able to call upon a wide range of skills and rapidly adapt to shifting priorities.
- Help design, develop, and execute our sales enablement strategy, including which audiences to target, which channels to use, which formats to use, and which tools to leverage to consistently enable our stakeholders
- Leverage excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to develop program analyses & documentation
- Collaborate closely with leadership to identify programs and initiatives required to fuel stakeholders’ enablement journeys
- Support cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Quickly ramp up on new concepts, then effectively contextualize them for consumption by executive audiences
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of enablement topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Support preparation for and facilitation of meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicate program status
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs for analysis and presentations
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in the technology or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Acute attention to detail is required. Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments beneficial, but not required
- Strong critical thinker with ability to quickly ramp-up on Teradata business & sales processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Enablement Strategy
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US