Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 207225
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Our mission is to build out a world-class analytics ecosystem for the industry leader for mega-scale Analytics platforms. Teradata is looking for talents with a passion for taming enterprise data at scale with innovative technologies, built on robust application frameworks to accelerate delivery and simplify operations. Leverage your skills in building analytics applications to drive Teradata’s business and provide a reference architecture for the future of the Analytics Ecosystem.
Teradata Corporation is a leader in delivering high power analytics to companies driving improved results and transformational capabilities. Transcend is a highly optimized delivery organization building an analytic platform that is truly customer zero for Teradata and recognized as being the best-in-class analytic ecosystem. We achieve this by focusing on providing a technical analytic ecosystem that is recognized as best in-class and positioned to be customer zero for Teradata released products. Transcend places an emphasis on Data Management and Self-Service by defining and securing our data for authorized resources all while simplifying access by providing data in a self-service environment. Executing on an Analytic Delivery Roadmap allows us to provide actionable insights to our business stakeholders. Transcend is committed to both operational and development excellence. This is achieved by creating an efficient and effective environment that provides world class development, maintenance and support for our Transcend customers.
• Working on data warehouse integration / reporting/ improvement projects with focusing on gathering/analyze requirements , deep dive analyze the source system and business process, building the prototype , working with engineers, data modelers and architects to implement optimal solutions, perform testing, support production releases and communication of releases.
• Help to design, develop, test, and implement tables, views, operational reporting, scorecards, and dashboards to support internal business customers
• Use the data to analyze, interpret and solve complex business problems.
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise and independently solve problems
• Prepare documentation on all projects support eventual productization of processes and services of the analytics platform product.
• Share knowledge of analytics and data in area of specialty
• The solution analyst should have basic skill at technical document authoring, writing and analyzing SQL to validate results, and interfacing with various stakeholders across the organization.
• Good knowledge of data system design for data mining, modeling, reporting and analytics.
• Good communication skills to work with customers and ability to analyze the requirement and produce executable technical roadmap
• Good Skill with communicating requirements and logic design to technical staff, ensuring deliverables meet requirements and validating results against benchmarks.
• General knowledge in analytics, modeling and data applications concepts for large big data environments.
• General knowledge with data visualization, data mining and statistical modeling
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• “Can do” attitude, a quick learner, team player, energetic personality, works well under pressure in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Entry level knowledge or experience in a hands-on system analysis, data analytics role
• Fluent in SQL and relational databases such as Oracle and Teradata
• Hands on experience with PowerBI
• Preferred with programing experience in Python , Java or web development
• Basic knowledge with statistics/predictive modeling and business analytics.
• Bachelor's Degree above or equivalent. Math or Statistics preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX