Corporate Income Tax Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 207021
Position Title: Manager, Tax
The Corporate Income Tax Manager has primary responsibilities for assisting the Director of Tax Accounting and the International Tax Director with the Company’s more complicated aspects of its global tax provision and US income tax return, as well as managing the Company’s global transfer pricing. This includes foreign tax credit, E&P tracking, Subpart F, GILTI, BEAT, FDII and R&D tax credits. This position will also assist with various other tax planning initiatives and special projects as needed. This position will report to the Director of Tax Accounting in Peachtree Corners (Norcross), Georgia.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the calculation of GILTI, BEAT, FDII, US foreign tax credit, earnings and profits of foreign subsidiaries, Subpart F income and R&D credit computations and documentation for US income tax compliance and financial statement reporting under ASC 740.
- Manage and monitor global results to ensure Company’s subsidiaries’ financial results comply with the global transfer pricing policy, including calculation of transfer pricing journal entries on a monthly basis. Work with external service providers to ensure required transfer pricing documentation is in place.
- Responsible for compiling information for and working with current external compliance service provider to review all US Federal and international tax compliance related to the US Federal income tax return is accurately prepared, including reporting on Forms 5471s, 8858s, and 1118s.
- Participation in other tax special projects and tax planning initiatives, as needed.
- Remain current in legislative and tax policy initiatives that have significant impact to the Company.
- Manage and review work of one federal income tax senior accountant.
- BA/BS in Accounting is required.
- Masters in Taxation and CPA is required.
- Experience surrounding ASC 740 required.
- 5+ years of public accounting or multi-national corporate tax department experience, including preparing and reviewing income tax returns required.
- International Tax experience is strongly preferred.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated ability to apply advanced understanding of complex tax concepts.
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral / written communication skills.
- Proficiency in tax research tools and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- This position is located in Peachtree Corners, GA (Norcross).
- Position will require minimal travel
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Income Tax Manager
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US