Services Enablement Program Manager, APAC
Location: North Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 206991
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (V)
Service Operational Excellence, Services Enablement Program Manager
As a Services Enablement Program Manager on our Global Services Operational Excellence team, you will work closely with leadership to ensure the Field/Global Delivery organization is equipped with the materials, programs, and tools needed to be successful in delivering world-class services to our customers. This includes deploying global people, processes and tools to the regional or global delivery organization to which your role is aligned. You will also be the voice of the end-users and management you support back into the Services Operational Excellence and CS&S organization to make sure the whole organization remains connected to the pulse of the business and close to our customers. You must represent the needs of these organizations back into the prioritization process.
You will work within the broader organization to continuously evaluate, scale, and optimize Teradata’s services delivery processes, by being a key team member for design, development and delivery of enablement materials and activities. You will understand the impact of the initiatives being driven, seek feedback, and serve as a key representative for the regional/global Services team and leadership team, as well as our Global Enablement and Learning teams. You will be responsible for measuring and enhancing the enablement and effectiveness of our regional/global Services organization. You will also ensure the right level of Services Delivery content is also deployed to other key organizations such as GTM and be a liaison with these organizations where cross-functional collaboration is required.
This individual will be responsible to:
- Drive participation and usage of available enablement resources and increase satisfaction and enablement across the team. This includes deployment of formal and information training programs
- Partner with services leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps and roll out targeted programs
- Become a learning advisor for professional, technical and management skills development programs of field and global resources
- Become a subject matter expert and voice for our Services organization for cross-functional teams across the organization
- Engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure readiness for training and deployment activities
- Refine existing services training roadmap and curriculum to align with new methodologies and business priorities
- Identify region or global delivery organization specific enablement needs and lead design, development and delivery of in region enablement. This includes driving virtual and face-to-face programs for key roles across the organization as needed.
- Facilitate planning with Services leadership to drive consistency in Field enablement priorities
- Organize, plan, communicate, and present materials on Customer Support & Services’ transformation journey
- Work closely with leadership to establish effective, timely and frequent communications
- Work with others involved to understand and represent the perspective and needs of the internal and external customer
- Gather, curate, and prioritize communication needs to enable internal and external customers. This includes support for our customer advisory boards
- Document existing communications, workflow diagrams, and all other supporting media; work with internal teams to produce materials
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years broad business experience interacting with services, support, marketing, or sales environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry
- Project Management experience; Eagerness/willingness to lead cross-functional teams to deploy meaningful tools and processes.
- Execution beyond delegation, being able to design, develop and deliver in region or global enablement as needed in addition to leading.
- Excellent communications skills, including dealing with senior leaders
- Strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross-functional collaboration capabilities
- Experience in change management and leading complex, organization-wide programs and projects
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with an ability to manage through ambiguity and positively manage conflict to drive positive business results.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team, driving successful outcomes with virtual teams
- Ability to adapt messaging approach to the needs of the audience – business/technical blend; high-level/detailed, …Exceptional PowerPoint and messaging skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working within teams responsible to build Data Warehouses, Data Marts, big data analytics, open source platforms, applications, enterprise architectures, solutions and technologies, preferred
- ITIL certification, ideally ITIL 4
- Change Management Certification
- SharePoint Expertise
- Experience with Video Editing software
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- C&S LT
- CS&S Delivery Organizations: GSO/CSO, Cloud Ops, MS Ops, regional delivery
- Marketing and GTM
City: North Sydney
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Services Enablement Program Manager, APAC
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU