Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 206979
Position Title: Information Systems Analyst (IV)
We are looking for an experienced Hyperion Planning and Essbase developer with solid technical skills and a firm understanding of finance, budgeting and forecasting principles. The Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer (FP&A) function will support, maintain, and enhance our current Planning environment, while working with the business to create new environments for our ever-growing customer demand. You will work cross functionally with the region FP&A teams, global FP&A teams, Consulting Operations, CS&S Operations, and IT to successfully deploy solutions to improve their processes. Additionally, this role will support the day-to-day maintenance and configuration of the Oracle Hyperion Planning Suite of products.
- System Administrator of the Hyperion Planning tool
- Design and develop new Hyperion Planning applications and functionality
- Provide end user training & support
- Manage systems integrations to/from Hyperion Planning
- Be the key developer to design and build business-defined functionality within the systems
- Drive efficiency in FP&A processes by automating manual tasks and processes globally
- 6+ years in Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and FDMEE
- Strong proficiency of Oracle Hyperion Planning (Calculation Manager, Web forms, integrations, FDMEE, performance optimization)
- Strong proficiency of Oracle Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, Calculation Scripts, Load Rules, MaxL and MDX)
- Experience with data integration/interfacing from other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP Oracle, Workday, FinancialForce, SalesForce) and/or data warehouses a must
- Strong analytical and system design skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and planning concepts
- Issue identification and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Data Science or related field
Additional Skills Preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Track record of seeing tasks through to successful completion
- Project Management capability
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and competing priorities
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US