Associate, Field Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206962
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (II)
Associate, Field Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
As an Associate, Program Manager on our Field Programs team, you will be responsible for supporting global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on developing targeted, relevant content for field consumption. Programs range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliance/Partners.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members and sales account teams to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day to day support and direction from your manager.
- Drive cross-functional program development in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of complex field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, analyses, and customer-facing materials
- Support preparation for and facilitation of meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicate program status
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through ambiguity and gather inputs for analysis and presentations
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Balance cross-functional partner priorities with program goals to devise mutually agreed-upon solutions to problems
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in the technology or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments beneficial, but not required
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up on quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Field Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US