Audio Visual Systems Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206910
Position Title: Network Administrator (II)
Teradata Information Technology team is seeking a creative and experienced Audio-Visual Systems Analyst to join the Audio-Visual Team. As the Audio-Visual Systems Analyst, you will be a technical expert working with Events, Executive Leadership, Communications and Teradata Customers. This role focuses on supporting and maintaining Teradata’s Audio-Visual Ecosystem. You will need to work with existing teams to create fully integrated solutions to the specific needs of internal customers.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and be able to work with minimal direction. You should have a firm understanding of Audio-Visual support, installs, and troubleshooting. You should also be well versed in everything from lighting, Audio/Visual to networking, PC hardware, and sound.
- Support of all Televisions, Video Conferencing, Projectors, TV walls and other AV equipment
- Support meeting setups in conference rooms, using Webex and Video Conference units
- Support global all hands broadcasts using, Microsoft Streams and Yammer
- Support of Executive Briefing center audio visual equipment
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technical guides and knowledgebase
- Design, create, and upkeep of main technical documentation for all technical staff on assigned productions
- Assist Audio Visual Manager in managing projects and maintaining Audio Visual Standards
- Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements, and inspections
- Create and maintain audio visual equipment inventory
- Assemble and disassemble audio visual equipment, as needed
- 3+ years audio visual industry experience
- Audio Visual, Networking and Computer troubleshooting skills
- Experience with configuring and supporting Crestron and Extron Transmitters, receivers, touch panels, and other AV gear
- Experience in live streaming or meeting technologies (Streams and Webex)
- Familiarity with Cisco Video Conferencing Platform
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate with Executives and Executive Assistants clearly and confidently
- Proficient on Windows/Mac
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Visual Systems Analyst
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US