Business Systems Analyst , Workday Expenses
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 206866
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (III)
The Business Systems Analyst, reporting to the Director of Finance, Operations, Compliance, and Legal Technology, will be accountable for designing and configuring technical solutions in support of financial processes implemented on Teradata’s Workday Expenses platform. We desire an experienced BSA and change catalyst to help drive us forward in this important space. Special attention will be given to candidates whose expertise extends beyond Workday and includes core process areas such as application to application integrations, experience with Oracle ERP applications, and experience with providing support to an International customer base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Partner with the business, the business process outsourcer, IT’s managed service provider, and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues on the Workday platform and boundary systems.
- Contribute to the delivery of recurring Workday platform releases.
- Provide Workday subject-matter expertise for projects spanning multiple business units and technologies.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for Workday enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of BSA experience supporting finance technology in a complex, publicly traded, global organization.
- Hands-on experience with Workday Expenses preferred.
- Hands on experience with Workday integration platform including Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Cloud Connectors, Enterprise Interface Builders, and Report Writer a plus.
- Extensive experience with trouble-shooting Workday application to application interfaces with a proven ability to investigate interface errors, resolve interface issues, and implement safeguards to prevent future errors.
- Experience with using Oracle ERP applications preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues in a complex Finance/Operations ecosystem.
- Ability to interpret and code basic to intermediate SQL statements a strong plus.
- Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Experience working in a complex, publicly traded, global organization required.
- Experience supporting Accounts Payable processes and associated technology required.
- Demonstrated experience working with a managed service provider to partner on delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with global teams.
- Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to make better decisions.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent, required.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Systems Analyst , Workday Expenses
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US