Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 206865
Position Title: Analytics Consulting V
The Teradata Analytics Leader role brings analytics alive and expounds upon the business benefits of delivering analytics to our customers using the Teradata tools and platforms.
Specifically, this position covers the geographical regions of EMEA and would ideally be based in London. The role would be both internally focused, working with client teams, sales teams and analytic consultants; as well as being externally focused working with clients and representing Teradata at conferences and with analysts and media.
Additionally, this individual provides both the technical leadership and vision across the field-based Analytics teams and may be asked to visit with teams deployed on client site to ensure successful project completion. Technical resources across the regions with a permanent client assignment will also actively seek out mentorship and career development from this person.
This role reports directly to the EMEA Data Lead, and therefore, does not have any direct report or managerial duties.
In addition to providing technical leadership across EMEA, Teradata industry-specific consultants and account teams will also look to leverage this individual’s expertise and oratory strengths in the support of new business.
Thought leadership in the big data space, white-paper contributions, involvement in the at-large engineering/data science/business intelligence communities and representing Teradata at industry conferences are just a few examples of additional expectations for this Director role.
Finally, this leader is responsible for bringing together our analytics consultants across the global delivery centre in Prague, commercial consulting, and regional teams across EMEA for consistent trainings, delivery best-practices, and certifications.
The following job qualifications with a minimum of 15 years consulting experience will be required:
- To bring analytics alive and expound the business benefits of delivering analytics to our customers
- Build and articulate solution offerings that deliver measurable business benefits for clients
- Much of this role will be client-facing; thus, the ability to sell at the C level with an emphasis on enabling delivery excellence is critical to its success
- Thought leadership in the big data space, white-paper contributions, involvement in the at-large engineering/data science/business intelligence communities, and representing Teradata at industry conferences
- Delivering Analytics as a Service (AaaS) from production of an offering through to delivery of a managed service
- The ability to advise product team managers on the content of future releases of software based on field/customer demand
- Additionally, this individual provides both the technical leadership and vision across the field-based Analytics teams
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Leader
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB