Analytics Partnership Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 206844
Position Title: Client Relationship Specialist (IV)
Analytics Partnership Manager
Location: US Virtual
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to be primarily responsible for developing and managing key Teradata partnerships and corresponding solutions on a global basis. Teradata is the leader in data management and data platforms for analytics. The candidate for this role will be responsible for building and owning partner relationships within external Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and leveraging the partnership internally and externally to deploy new solutions; enabling and driving sales of subsequent joint solutions is a key focus of the position. Positioning the partnership with field sales, developing appropriate joint marketing plans/activities, and deploying key partnership solution content are key aspect of this position as well. Responsibilities include relationship and program management, contract management, funnel management, governance, collaborating with product management on roadmap and supporting the GTM sales teams and regional partner organizations. It will be important for this person to work with several different stakeholders in deploying these solutions including executives, corporate marketing personnel, global industry marketing and solutions, field sales, product management and professional services.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership management or experience working with Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) and cloud providers. The scope of the role includes identification of new business opportunities with or through the new partners, including growth within existing Teradata accounts, management of the relationships and sales engagement process to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution. The role will require exceptional strategy and interpersonal skills, strong technical skills, and a deep understanding of Teradata strategies and business model
- Drive increased adoption of Teradata with new Teradata solutions via the partnership
- Create, develop and execute vertical or functional specific initiatives and solutions in line with Teradata’s strategic objectives and yearly targets.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side, and their ecosystem, as well as internally in Teradata to support growth of our business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine priority markets, value propositions and joint solutions for alliances across all industries
- Build and own partnerships (joint sell, referral, resell relationships) with key ISVs
- Manage partnership agreements and relationship with ISV
- Construct joint messaging with partners and industry/solutions marketing
- Drive ISV integration and optimizations for Teradata
- Position partner with field sales, industry consulting and professional services; support sales call where partner solution is involved.
- Drive partner influenced customer deals with field sales
- Achieve targeted revenue objectives
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
The successful candidate will work from a Teradata facility or virtual and will be expected to travel on business (25-40% travel).
Skills & Attributes
- Program realization skills and experience is a must
- Sales and marketing materials authorship is a must
- Project management skills
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong organizational/business planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking) is required.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing or Computer Sciences
- Three to five years of successful experience in alliance management or a successful information technology sales record with some alliance and/or program management experience
- Five years of successful industry experience in data-warehouse, analytical software, database management and cloud scenarios
- Understanding of systems integration, databases, application architecture and cloud environments
- Strong Teradata product and messaging background
- Work experience with analytics providers
- Work experience with cloud vendors
- Work experience with or at Teradata Corporation
- MBA preferred
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Analytics Partnerships. Grade and salary will be commensurate with the demands of the role and based on experience.
*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage. Teradata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Partnership Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US