Global Sales Enablement Development & Delivery Specialist
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206835
Position Title: Employee Learning & Development Consultant (IV)
Sales Enablement Training Specialist
Location: San Diego, CA
As a Sales Enablement Trainer on our Go-to-Market Enablement team you will develop and deliver world-class learning and enablement programs that uplevel the skills and capabilities for our Global Sales and Consulting teams, enhance sales culture, and improve sales productivity. As a core member of our Sales Skills Enablement team, this role will focus on leading the design, development and delivery of learning programs and enablement resources to bring out the best in our Account Teams and ensure individuals are equipped with the skills to be successful and drive revenue growth. In this role you will collaborate with a variety of teams within Teradata (including Sales, Marketing, Operations and more), along with vendors and external consultants.
You are a confident, articulate learning and enablement professional experienced in designing, developing, and delivering learning content and enablement resources to sales and consulting associates at a variety of skill and experience levels. You are a skilled and agile communicator, facilitator and trainer confident leading workshops in both face-to-face and virtual environments. The successful candidate also possesses strong design and development skills and embraces new learning technologies and innovative delivery methods.
- Design, develop, and deliver learning (virtual, live, video, and e-learning) to support sales and consulting skills development
- Coordinate with multiple internal groups to leverage expertise in design and delivery of content
- Design and develop creative enablement resources that can be utilized just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support
- Maintain a curation mindset to distill a high volume of information down to the most relevant and impactful learning points, provided in a way that resonates with sales and consulting professionals
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop appropriate deliverables to develop identified skills and knowledge
- Be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Challenge existing models and processes to design innovative learning
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales training or enablement
- BS or BA degree in instructional design, communications, or other related discipline.
- Visual/Video design skills and experience with using tools for video creation, such as Camtasia and Vyond, and content authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 2, Lectora, and Captivate
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Office 365 applications
- Strong time management, communication and writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Excel in learning quickly, working independently and as part of a team, while engaging multiple audiences to complete tasks.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, proactive, positive, strong follow-through, team player, and highly professional
- Excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Ability to adjust "on the fly" to new business demands
- Ability to travel 50% or more including International travel
These skills are strongly desired:
- Experience supporting sales and consultants in a complex enterprise sales environment
- Sales or consulting experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, and data science
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Global Sales Enablement Development & Delivery Specialist
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US