Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 206780
Position Title: Technology Consulting II+
Role: Technical Lead - SSIS Developer
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:-
- Should have 6-8 years of IT experience and 4-6 years of SSIS experience
- Should have worked on latest version of SSIS
- Experience in writing the SQL queries using SQL Server/Teradata
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins/Python/Hadoop/Ni-fi/Spark/Kafka is preferable
- Should have exposure on Migration Project
- Should have worked on at least 3 end to end DW Projects
- Should have played the Technical Lead on at least 1 project
- Should have led a team of 15 - 20 people during one of these projects
- Should be able to do project estimations
- Should be able to do some amount of Project Management activities
- Should be able to create ETL Architecture Document
- Should be able to create ETL Design Documents & Mapping Specification Documents
- Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary
- Should be able to do Physical Database Design
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong PL/SQL & T-SQL Tuning skills
- Should have worked on Fixed bid engagement
- Should have excellent problem solving and legacy code reading and debugging skills
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This individual will be responsible for High End solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing in the retail industry (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- As Tech Lead, he should be able to guide and lead team and help Project Manager in managing project schedule
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff and Client as needed to resolve highly complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on the Teradata database
- Training on BI applications supporting the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
Community / Marketing Title: Professional II
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN