Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 206767
Position Title: Technology Consulting II
Role: Technical Consultant - Datastage Development
Job Location : Pune/ Mumbai
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:-
- Should have 4-6 years of IT experience and minimum 3 years of DataStage experience
- Preferably should have worked on DataStage 11.x
- Experience in writing the SQL queries using Oracle/Teradata
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins/Python/Hadoop/Ni-fi/Spark/Kafka is preferable
- Should have worked on at least 2 end to end DW Projects
- Preferably should have led a team of at least 2-15 people during these projects
- Should be able to create ETL Design Documents & Mapping Specification Documents
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills
- Should have worked on Fixed bid engagement
- Should have excellent problem solving and legacy code reading and debugging skills
Key Areas of Responsibility:-
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
Professional Development Offered:-
- Training on the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Professional
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN