Treasury Analyst - Europe
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 206745
Position Title: Treasury Analyst (II)
Summary Description: The Corporate Treasury team has an immediate opening for a Treasury Analyst to perform cash management and banking operations covering the Europe and Middle East region.
“We rise as one.” The successful candidate will challenge the status quo, have a strong work ethic, and a customer service mindset.
Daily Cash Positioning and Liquidity Management
- Record and reconcile daily cash activity and daily cash balances
- Coordinate with other Teradata departments to effectively forecast near term cash requirements and identify liquidity needs
- Process internal and external cash transfers to support liquidity needs, emergency/exception payments, and intercompany settlements
Foreign Exchange Exposure Management
- Minimize foreign exchange exposure by effectively managing foreign currency cash positions and strategically utilizing funding sources
Execution of Short Term Investing Strategy
- Minimize idle cash balances and maximize yield
Treasury Liaison to Local Teradata Organization and Local Bank(s)
- Serve as primary internal contact on all cash operations inquiries/requests
- Liaise with accounting department to ensure proper reporting of Teradata’s cash balances and cash transactions
- Administer and coordinate bank documentation
Bank Fees Analysis and Oversight
- Monitor and analyze bank fees to ensure appropriate accounting treatment and compliance with agreed pricing
- Identify cost-saving opportunities by realigning bank services, bank accounts, and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical/decision-making skills required
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Excel proficiency required; Excel “power user” a plus
- Prior treasury or accounting experience
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst - Europe
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US