Location: Gurgaon, Haryana IN
Requisition Number: 206726
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (II)
As an experienced accountant within the Indian Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata organisations in South East Asia. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all subledgers are interfaced correctly with the General Ledger
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform account reconciliation for your assigned country
- You have 2 to 5 years experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English; fluency in an additional language would be a decided advantage
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN