User Interface Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 206677
Position Title: User Interface Engineer (II)
Teradata DTU seeks a UI Developer to help build and enhance our web-based UI for enabling customers in their migration journey. As a UI developer, you will have the opportunity to build new features and functionalities from scratch as well as extending that functionality of existing DTU UI.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implement solutions within the established UI/UX development standards across the organization and work closely with stakeholders such as Product Managers, UX designers to translate requirements into design.
- Design and implement the following:
- UI for new features and integration with existing DTU UI
- UI environment scalability
- Management and governance
- Bringing wireframes from sketch to production
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of UI
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Contributing to an agile development team building web-based applications
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 2-4 years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience developing scalable, enterprise grade web applications using Angular 6+, rxJs, Angular Material (advance level), CSS3, HTML 5 and Typescript (must).
- Experience working in Agile, Microservices architecture.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and a bias towards test driven development
- Experience in debugging UI-intensive applications and writing unit test cases for front end code
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and can take up backend tasks for building distributed APIs.
- Familiarity with internet and network security; developing secure code within a cloud environment
- Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools - GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with understanding of tradeoffs
- Good understanding and preferred working knowledge of public clouds such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with microservices and Docker
- Experience with J2EE technologies and Spring framework including Spring Boot
- Use of defect tracking tools such as JIRA
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: User Interface Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN