Junior Program Manager
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 206567
Position Title: Program Management Specialist (I)
Junior Program Manager, Self-Service, Search, and Social Technology
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
As the Jr. Program Manager for our CS&S Self Service, Search & Social Technologies, you will manage the effort to optimize our self-service, search applications and social media monitoring within ServiceNow, Coveo and Sprinklr to ensure we are delivering on our Self-Service initiatives and driving innovation and improvement to those programs through the use of analytics.
Teradata provides an omnichannel approach to customer self-service which includes a customer support portal, and a support community – all unified with a single enterprise search. We provide a variety of knowledge and tools in these applications to allow our customers to find answers to technical problems which would otherwise be driven into our customer support centers. Driving self-service allows Teradata to improve the customer experience, reduce costs associated with support, and drives operational efficiency.
You will assess self-service initiatives and suggest/drive improvements to our processes and applications based on reporting & analytics, “voice of the customer” programs, social media monitoring, digital marketing programs and user input. You will serve as the business administrator for our Coveo search solution and ServiceNow customer-facing components to ensure we are maximizing our investment in the solutions and driving self-service use and success. You will partner with our Social Listening Team to monitor and respond to social media posts related to Teradata support, identifying content gaps and working to eliminate content disparities. You will partner with program managers for knowledge, community, portal and other internal process teams to ensure alignment to corporate strategic initiatives and develop actions plans to drive success across all self-service channels, as well as with our corporate Marketing & Brand teams to ensure a consistent SEO and digital experience across all corporate sites.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience to ensure self-service channels are aligned with and executing against corporate strategic initiatives and ensuring a world-class Self-Service experience utilizing ServiceNow and Coveo.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert on the Coveo solution and SEO best practices.
- Conduct digital marketing events to drive increased use of self-service applications.
- Using industry-standard project management methodologies, create and maintain any relevant project documentation and business requirements.
- Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of usage analytics, the voice of the customer initiatives, user input, and collaboration with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience and other business groups.
- Own the testing, training, and communications plan for all Coveo application releases.
- Monitor and respond to all social media content regarding Teradata Support and assess content gaps and remediation activities in partnership with the Teradata Social Listening team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Teradata’s business and workforce strategies, then combine that knowledge with an understanding of industry standards to deliver against Self-Service KPIs.
- Through assessment of usage analytics, identify issues and enhancement opportunities, develop and execute action plans and continually iterate towards a world-class self-service experience.
- Drive Coveo content index consolidation and SEO position by partnering with other organizations such as Information Engineering, Product Management, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Develop and deliver reports and analytics presentations for CS&S leadership as needed on search traffic and effectiveness, promotion activities, and customer self-service success.
- Interact and work effectively with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels.
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Digital Marketing, Management, Web Technologies or similar experience
- 1-2 years in a Program Manager role with search and social technologies, self-service support communities/portals, and a proven track record managing projects to successful completion
- Experience with ServiceNow, Coveo, Sprinklr, Celebrus, and PowerBI.
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Excellent project management skills with experience in Agile development methodologies
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Program Manager
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX