Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206526
Position Title: Content Marketing Writer (II)
Location: San Diego, CA
Teradata is looking for a Copywriter to join our small but mighty internal Agency. It’s not just about superior editing and writing skills for this position. Strategic concepting is key, and you should have the portfolio to prove your potential. Show us how you think—and not just the ideas that “made it”. Our environment is fast-paced and can turn on a dime, but we reward hard work, welcome any and all ideas, and collaborate with some of the most talented designers around.
What You’ll Do
- Research, write and/or edit original customer stories, datasheets, social posts, emails and PowerPoints (lots of them), digital pieces (banners, landing pages, SEO content, blogs)
- Partner with SMEs, project requestors (i.e., from Demand Generation, Social Media, PR, Product) and designers while acting as Project Manager for creative asks
- Provide original ideas to support thought leadership positioning, provide a good user experience, drive organic traffic from search engines, and engage and encourage readers to move further along the customer journey
- Develop an understanding of the voice, messaging, brand and current strategy for existing customers. Stay on top of targeted industries to produce comprehensive, strategic and engaging copy for key personas
- Translate complex product information into digestible, targeted marketing language
- Digital portfolio preferred
- 2-5 years of experience developing and optimizing content while enforcing brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing or a related field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a deadline-driven environment
- Prior writing experience within an enterprise/B2B environment
- Proven ability to think creatively, conceptualize, strategize, and execute campaigns
- Assertive self-starter with presentation skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Copywriter
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US