Location: Antony, Ile-de-France FR
Requisition Number: 206524
Position Title: Engagement / Delivery IV
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and it’s consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the enterprise business problems – and be able deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence - on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
Account Growth, Excellence in Delivery and Relationship Management
The Engagement Manager (location) will lead the Consulting engagement(s) for specific customer/s reporting into the Consulting GEO Lead. He/she also has a direct accountability to the Teradata Go to Market (GTM) team and is fully responsible for driving the Consulting business within their allocated accounts. The Engagement Manager develops the customers Teradata Consulting services capabilities in terms of demand creation, service delivery and relationship management.
The Engagement Manager will have targets associated to their allocated accounts. They will be working as part of the (name) GEO Team ensuring that they are fully supporting the success of that GEO.
The three measures of success are:
Account Growth: Focusing on understanding the Customers requirements near, mid-term and long term. They will ensure that consulting is built into the Account Plan for the customer and is fully aligned with the GTM team. Having a working Knowledge of Teradata solutions outside of consulting will be required, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the Consulting Services Portfolio.
Excellence in Delivery: Customer Satisfaction and take up of Teradata consumption is essential and consulting plays a vital part in these areas.
Relationship Management: Managing relationships is core to the success of this role, from the customer through GTM to the Teradata delivery organisation (Local, GDC and Partners). Measures such as direct feedback, account growth and delivery excellence will be in place that ensure the role is successful in building and driving transformation through relationships.
A delivery program will include multiple parallel projects and sub-projects, and the Engagement Manager will lead a project management team that plan, direct, and monitor the portfolio of projects to ensure successful incremental delivery of Data Analytic Solutions.
- Account growth through leveraging a Consulting Services.
- Building of offer proposals which will involve creation of P&L, Statement of Work and resource planning and driving invoicing.
- Driving the Orders / Revenue and GM across accounts, reporting these on a monthly basis – both actuals and forecasts.
- Positioning consulting services into an Account Plan - Provide guidance on the scoping, planning, cost estimating and pricing of consulting projects. Review statement of work and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining services and deliverables, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and client’s responsibilities.
- Driving the use of Teradata knowledge resources and tools ensuring that they are fully leveraged (e.g. Velocity services and service accelerators).
- Weekly project reports with particular emphasis on any High Impact (HIP) and red or amber engagements.
- Reviewing the project financials comparing budget, actual and estimate and completion figures.
- Lead and support the Teradata Consulting engagement for the customer(s), facilitating continuous growth and profitability.
- Accountable for service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Developing and executing the Teradata strategy and engagement account plan.
- Maintaining the appropriate balance of resources (staff, consultant, senior, off-shore) that allows for the appropriate cost model, staffing, utilization and billing of resources.
- Being the sales support and a subject matter expert to solution leadership as it relates to Teradata Consulting Services.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Ability to think strategically, and to transform strategy into results. Assumes personal responsibility for achieving business results.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills. Ability to positively represent yourself and Teradata
- Demonstrated ability to manage a successful consultant services business through managing relationships
- Strong experience on understanding and managing account P&L
- Excellent ability in deleiving complex solutions that can be leveraged wthin a data analytic environment in resource/practice management
- Customer orientation — Able to maintain ongoing relationships with clients to support a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and meeting of their needs and repeat business
- Team player – ability to work with multi-disciplined teams and work with many parts of the Teradata organization
- Minimum of ten years as an internal or external consultant with broad data analytic solutions (Data Warehousing, BI, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning) exposure and experience in a variety of circumstances and a proven record of success
- Strategic and visionary thinking for business management and development.
- Master’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
Measures of Success:
- Demonstrating ownership of the consulting services within account/s – what is sold, what is planned to be sold and how that drives the overall account plan
- Customer Satisfaction levels
- GM targets for account achieved – driving reuse of assets to drive better GM
- Deep knowledge of the customer road map and the Teradata account plan with clear input from the EM in the account plan
- Leading in relationships, building teams and driving quality of services delivered by Teradata delivery organizations (Local/GDC or Partners)
- Where accounts have historical below target GM there will be a requirement to build and drive a plan to increase GM
Community / Marketing Title: Engagement Manager
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antony, Ile-de-France FR