GTM Operations Intern
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206515
Position Title: Intern-CSS (I)
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
The Customer for Life team is seeking a motivated business-oriented intern who is ready to apply exceptional communication and writing skills along with knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in developing a communication plan for our upcoming Teradata Universe event as well as supporting sales collateral to target customer attendees. Along with those responsibilities, the intern will work closely with the Go-To-Market (GTM) and event teams to ensure our messaging and presentation content aligns with the overall messaging of the event. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in a Communications/Business/Sales function.
- Design and develop customer-facing presentation and communication assets
- Review current business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of GTM communications operations
- Identify and improve the content being leveraged in the field by Sales and supporting roles
- Help launch new sales initiatives and strategies
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Must be enrolled in a BS/MS degree program in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be graduating between December 2020 – June 2022
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: GTM Operations Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US