Senior IT Auditor
Location: Memphis, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 206511
Position Title: Internal Audit & Risk Analyst (III)
We are seeking candidates to join our global Enterprise Risk group as part of the Internal Audit team. Teradata’s Internal Audit provides financial, operational, information systems and value added audit and consulting services to the Company on a global basis. The ideal candidate will be part of a team focused on building relationships with key Company leaders, assessing risks, acting as a consultant as needed on process design and optimization as well as documenting, assessing and testing IT processes and controls across the Company. This candidate must possess a strong personality because they will have heavy interactions with local, regional and corporate leadership at all levels of management.
- Lead and execute audits related to a variety of IT business activities, processes, and operations
- Develop and execute thorough audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to IT risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT controls and recommend improvements to those controls, processes and procedures
- Develop audit findings and recommendations to management as well as assist in the preparation of reports to management using clear and concise grammar
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing, fostering open communications, facilitating and influencing
- Multitask and work on various audits and projects in different phases
- Develop relationships with key corporate leaders
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, MIS, Information Security or other relevant business discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Internal or External Audit for a large corporation or Big Four / second tier firm
- Detailed understanding of industry accepted IT governance standards (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO)
- Detailed understanding of internal auditing standards & requirements, as set out by IIA
- Experience with assisting/preparing risk assessments, audit programs and work paper documentation
- Familiarity with SOX & SSAE 18
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to travel and ability to travel internationally - travel is estimated at approximately 20% annually, but should not exceed 30%. The candidate for this senior level audit consultant will be based in Peachtree Corners, GA and travel to audits or projects as needed.
- Internationally recognized auditing qualification such as CIA, CISA, CISM, or CISSP. Other professional certifications such as CPA.
- Experience auditing in Cloud environments
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Auditor
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Memphis, Tennessee US