Technical Program Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 206501
Position Title: Project Manager (IV)
Teradata, the world's leading data analytics company is looking for experienced developers to join our Teradata Labs team. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud based analytics solutions and services, then the Teradata Cloud is the place for you. You will actively define and implement state of the art technical solutions, including capabilities to support elastic scalability, on-demand self-service, disaster recovery, and usage based consumption, to enable customers to solve their most complex data analytics challenges.
The Teradata Managed Cloud team is looking for a highly self-driven, passionate Technical Program Manager (TPM) who can provide hands-on support to cloud service teams. We are looking for a detail-oriented, delivery-obsessed, customer-centric candidate who will be responsible for scoping and delivering large scale complex projects, end-to-end in start-up mode/team. Strong interpersonal skills, judgment and leadership are essential to succeed in this role. You will help Engineering teams to focus on core engineering while leading the Program Management aspects of product scoping, definition, planning, execution/tracking, driving/leading Agile/Scrum outcomes as needed and delivery – scoping, dependency, status tracking, delivery/deployment and understanding/connecting technical challenges with respective internal engineering teams spread across globe and drive the delivery to success. Teradata, a market leader in data analytics, is looking for exceptional TPM to join the Teradata Cloud team @ India Labs. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the end-2-end product engineering experience, for our products/services as-a-service platforms for cloud based analytics, then the Teradata Cloud is the right place for you.
- Work closely with product managers to understand product vision, product priorities & roadmap, and help in estimating scope.
- Scope projects by working closely with engineering managers, technical architects and other cloud service teams.
- Develop and manage project plans to successfully deliver results.
- Run scrum meetings, track milestones and drive releases to on-time delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks, risks and coordinate discussions with cross-functional teams to review project deliverables.
- Build partnerships with cross-functional product teams and cloud service teams in Teradata.
- Maintain project dashboards, status of completion goals, backlog items and tracking project metrics.
- Getting your hands dirty if push comes to shove by rolling up your sleeve and writing code. (A bonus)
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- / BS in Computer Science or Information Technology. PMP certification a bonus.
- 4+ years of experience in applying Agile project management techniques to large scale projects (SaaS / cloud experience, a bonus).
- Extensive experience in product / feature release planning.
- A delivery ninja: Work incessantly to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Stellar communication: Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- Adept at project management and tracking deliverables in a ticket-driven environment.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Program Manager
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN