Location: Taipei, Taipei TW
Requisition Number: 206495
Position Title: Account Executive III
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the account strategy for the overall engagement with the client.
- Understands the clientsâ€™ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment.
- With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied and can articulate the value of these solutions.
- Manages the selling process across all areas of the business and closes sales of hardware, software, and services
- Leads the direction for the account team; responsible for account planning, business development meetings, managing the selling process and closing sales opportunities.
- Engages with internal resources to bring in expertise and specialized sales resources as needed
- Builds and manages relationships with client decision makers including but not limited to the C-suite
- Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities and serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
- Maintains knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitive offerings
- Coaches and lead Solution Architects and Professional Service team
- Â Bachelorâ€™s Degree required
- Successful track record of up-selling to existing customers and prior sales experience with large, complex enterprise customers
- Â Significant technical and industry knowledge in order to drive sales conversations with both IT and business decision makers
- Awareness and comprehension of the latest advanced analytics techniques and how they apply to business decisions
- Customer relationship management experience, particularly at the Executive level
- Proven skills in effectively managing and developing relevant messaging for business buyers
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges
- Prior experience in managing sensitive and highly political environments; balancing the needs of the customer while ensuring the business remains profitable
- Ability to effectively prioritize key activities and delegate as needed
- Industry knowledge- providing Innovative and creative capabilities in industry leading solution strategies and predicting/forecasting possible business problems
- Experience with Big Data, AI, IoT, Data Analytics
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Taipei, Taipei TW