Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (FinancialForce Application)
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206478
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (III)
- The Senior Salesforce Administrator will oversee the ongoing development of the FinancialForce application. The successful candidate will have experience implementing and administering enterprise class CRM systems and a record of partnering with business users to improve processes using best practices of Salesforce and associated technologies. The administrator will work primarily with Consulting and Finance, supporting their current needs and future growth. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day support, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM platform in collaboration with other team members and the contracted vendors. This role is a combination of business analyst and Salesforce Admin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day to day Tier 2 end-user support and assist users to troubleshoot issues related to FinancialForce application
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Successfully create and maintain documentation on business processes, use and flow, and training materials.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com, and Customer Community pages and integration to other third-party solutions.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Partner with our managed service provider and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of recurring platform releases.
- Provide Salesforce subject-matter expertise for projects spanning multiple business units and technologies.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for Salesforce enhancements.
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of BSA experience supporting Salesforce in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
- Experience with com configuration is preferred
- Ability to work on fast paced project and perform under stressful deadlines
- Experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Components is a MUST
- Success using Agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Demonstrated experience working with a managed service provider to partner on delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with global teams.
- Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to make better decisions.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration, or equivalent, required.
- Master's degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines, or MBA, is preferred.
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Advanced preferred)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (FinancialForce Application)
Job Category: IT
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US