Business Partner - Aviation
Location: Frankfurt, Hesse DE
Requisition Number: 206463
Position Title: Business Consulting V
Business Partner (m/f/d)
Client Industry: Aviation (Frankfurt)
The Business Partner (BP) is a key member of Teradata’s go-to-market (GTM) account team. Engaging directly with our clients, you’ll form part of a close collaborative triad with two other key dedicated team members – the Account Executive and Solution Engineer.
You’ll sell business capabilities and solutions powered by Teradata Vantage software, helping solve complex business and industry challenges with software and consulting services. Whether stand-alone projects or larger data management and analytics programs, you’ll build relationships with our client’s business buyers and influencers, and focus on fostering customer business benefits and growth.
As a Business Partner, you’ll report to the Geo Business Consulting Leader.
The Business Partner is a key business role. You’re responsible for creating innovation for our client by delivering real business outcomes with data and analytics. Your primary objective is to drive consumption of Teradata software by demonstrating the benefit to your client.
So your focus is on the largest opportunities for the selling of assets, solutions and consulting services at scale.
These responsibilities are reflected in key skills you’ll need
- Strong team working skills – both within your account team and with other stakeholders
- Professional and effective communication skills that successfully build and maintain customer relationships at senior management and C-level
- Strong commercial practices in structuring and strategizing deals, driving for high margin services and high customer profitability
- And at every stage, you’ll have responsibility for this key role between Teradata and its valued clients.
More specifically, as a Business Partner, you’ll
- Provide account strategy and thought leadership on how Teradata’s offerings help solve industry and business challenges, and deliver real outcomes and ROI. You’re responsible for constant evaluation of business value and ROI, and the potential for new initiatives –all reflected on an outcomes roadmap with objectives and strategies to achieve them.
- Prioritize time and investments with the account team towards the largest and most critical opportunities for your client – always highlighting where Teradata has most differentiation value with our Vantage platform and our knowledge of Data & Analytics solutions at scale.
- Drive and oversee the consulting pipeline for your account – this includes guiding your account team on overall revenue, backlog and order forecasting, and providing business outlook on opportunities, orders and revenue, as input to Delivery Consulting.
- Because of the role’s collaborative nature between Teradata and the client, you’ll need to be on the client’s site for the majority of the time. So, depending on your location, travel to the client’s site is expected.
To succeed in this role, you’ll ideally have a combination of the following
- BSc, MBA or MSc in a business, technical or professional discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years industry experience, including proven experience in selling and commercial packaging of complex solutions involving software and consulting services, projects and programs – as well as transformation processes and ability to lead change management initiatives
- Acknowledged and consolidated experience within the Data domain – Data Management, Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, etc
- Ability to create solid and trusted working relationships with clients – understand their business strategy and priorities, use Data & Analytics to grow their business and engage industry consultants when additional deep SME capability is required
- Experience in overseeing a portfolio of engagements and activities related to business management consultancy
- A commitment to life-long learning and personal development – both for themselves and their extended teams
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with proficiency in written and spoken business English and German
Community / Marketing Title: Business Partner - Aviation
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frankfurt, Hesse DE