Finance Planning & Analysis Senior Manager - APAC
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 206448
Position Title: Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Title: Consulting Finance Planning & Analysis Senior Manager- APAC
Reporting to: Teradata Consulting CFO
Responsible for the financial management of the Consulting business within APAC the Finance Senior Manager is accountable for producing the annual plan, managing the monthly financial Outlooks and providing financial reporting, analytics and advice to the Consulting business leaders.
This is a key role within business and the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading both the Finance and Finance Operations teams within APAC as well as providing sound financial advice to support the decision-making process for key stakeholders including the Consulting CFO, APAC CFO, APAC Consulting VP, Geo Directors and Sales Management.
- Provide financial leadership to the APAC finance and finance operations teams with a focus on strong fiscal stewardship of the business and the provision of financial insights to inform key business decisions
- Responsible for oversight, management, audit, and compliance of financial processes for the region
- Work with the Geo Leads and Finance Managers to produce the monthly Outlook ensuring the accuracy, integrity and feasibility of these
- Consolidate the Geo Outlooks, analyze and explain variances, prepare the P&L, identify risks/upsides and submit the final committed Region Outlook to the APAC leadership team and Global Consulting CFO
- Manage the day to day APAC Consulting business through a financial lens ensuring continued analysis, identification and mitigation of business risks
- Contribute to improvements in the overall productivity and profitability of the Consulting business through performance analysis supported with recommendations for the Geo Leaders
- Drive the annual planning process for APAC Consulting Services by working with the leadership team to devise the measures by which the Consulting business should be set and managed i.e. revenue growth, target billability, headcount growth etc.
- Assist in the development, deployment, and customization of global processes, systems, tools, and metrics to facilitate management of the Consulting business.
- Continual promotion of Teradata ethics and compliance by working with Consulting management and supporting operational reviews, audits, process reviews and compliance audits implementing recommendations based on findings from these audits
- Train, mentor, and assist solution teams and Consulting management with implementing standard Consulting operating practices.
- Manage a team of Finance Planners across the region.
- Qualified Accountant (PQE, CIMA preferred) with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in an analytical role such as business operations and/or sales operations
- 5+ years’ experience of coaching mentoring and leading Finance and Finance Operations teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships with people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP, ASC 606/IFRS 15 and POC (Percentage of Completion) principles
- Ability to operate in an environment with a level of grey with large amounts of data and multiple data points
- Experience in a consulting or professional services organization
- Advanced Excel skills including complex lookups and pivot tables
- Experience of reporting in a multi-currency environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Results oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Significant experience building budgets and forecasts and stress testing through sensitivity analysis
- FP&A experience
- Experience of business process re-engineering
- Experience with FinancialForce, Changepoint or other Accounting, Billing, Professional Services Automation(PSA), Revenue recognition, and Human Capital Management (HCM) tools.
Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Planning & Analysis Senior Manager - APAC
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG