Account Executive Monterrey Accounts
Location: Monterrey, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 206436
Position Title: Account Executive V
Account Executive – Monterrey Accounts
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
An exciting opportunity to join Teradata’s Premier and Strategic tier customer account teams as an Account Executive. In this role, the Account Executive is valued member of an existing Account Team that’s focused on optimizing the value and successful consumption of Teradata software and services in our largest clients. To be successful, you need to be an adept communicator, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the client organization. You will partner with Account team leaders to execute specific sales strategies and tactics in support of defined customer targeted objectives. Finally, if you are naturally analytical and enjoy learning, digging into the business of customers and how advanced analytics and technology impact their business’ outcomes, interested in propelling your sales career and helping them unlock value from their Teradata investments then this is the role for you!
- Lead and articulate account planning, business development, managing aspects of the selling process that ultimately close sales opportunities, with attainment of quarterly goals, and forecasting accuracy.
- Understands the clients’ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment. With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions apply and can articulate the value of these solutions, building a sound business case while generating compelling event to close sales opportunities.
- Builds and manages relationships with TD Partners, business users, customer decision makers, and IT departments. Helps coordinate targeted segments of Teradata engagement with client, while involving specialist resources when needed in the selling process, track both consumption and use of TD Platform, as well as overseeing the deliverable of consulting projects and renew platform and services contracts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitor’s offerings.
- Builds and maintains healthy working relationships with internal Teradata resources and communicates effectively with Teradata account team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud, analytics, consulting services. Knowledge and experience on Teradata portfolio is highly desired.
- Preferably 8-10 years of quota carrying sales or related customer interaction role, business development, inside sales. Door opener and hunter sales personality.
- Successful track record in closing sales, lead conversion, business development, converting new prospects into customers and a willingness to pursue multiple contacts in support of common sales strategy.
- Ability to excel in a team selling environment focused on client benefit and overall success of Teradata Account Team, building and maintaining a long-term strategic relationship with the customer.
- Awareness and comprehension of the latest advanced analytics techniques and how they apply to business decisions.
- Experience with CRM applications to document sales opportunities progress with discipline, forecasting policies, close plans, targeted marketing techniques, account planning both processes and methodologies, and commonly used tools.
- Prior experience selling to Monterrey based accounts such as CEMEX, KOF, OXXO, Sigma Alimentos, Arca, Heineken, Homedepot, Nemak, etc.
- Prior experience in working with System Integrators and Service providers such as Neoris.
- English/Spanish fluent written and spoken level
- +30% travel availability and go to clients sites.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive Monterrey Accounts
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, Mexico MX