Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206407
Position Title: Strategy Analyst (III)
Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy
Office of the CRO, Strategy Team
As the Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting the GTM Strategy team in managing critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will support and manage key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and lead critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management leadership and drive process changes for large-scale initiatives
- Manage executive interactions when designing and implementation global best practices
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - advanced experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
- Excellent presentation skills – able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with and present recommendations to senior leaders
- Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is highly desirable MBA/Masters desirable, but not required
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US