Client Partner Retail Banking
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 206351
Position Title: Business Consulting V
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and its consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the business problems of the enterprise – and able to deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence – on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
Business Outcomes Partner (BOP)
The Business Outcomes Partner (BOP) is a key member of Teradata’s go-to-market (GTM) account team. Engaging directly with our clients, you’ll form part of a close collaborative triad with two other key dedicated team members – the Account Executive and Solution Engineer.
You’ll sell business capabilities and solutions powered by Teradata Vantage software, helping solve complex business and industry challenges with software and consulting services. Whether stand-alone projects or larger data management and analytics programs, you’ll build relationships with our client’s business buyers and influencers and focus on fostering customer business benefits and growth.
As a Business Outcomes Partner, you’ll report to the Geo Business Consulting Leader.
The Business Outcomes Partner is a key business role. You’re responsible for creating innovation for our client by delivering real business outcomes with data and analytics. Your primary objective is to drive consumption of Teradata software by demonstrating the benefit to your client.
So your focus is on the largest opportunities to sell software assets, solutions and consulting services at scale.
These responsibilities are reflected in the key skills you’ll need
- Strong team working – both within your account team and with other stakeholders
- Professional and effective communication that successfully build and maintain customer relationships at senior management and C-level
- Strong commercial practices in structuring and strategizing deals, driving for high margin services and high customer profitability
And at every stage, you’ll have responsibility for this key role between Teradata and its valued clients.
More specifically, as a Business Outcomes Partner, you’ll
- provide account strategy and thought leadership on how Teradata’s offerings help solve industry and business challenges and deliver real outcomes and ROI. You’re responsible for constant evaluation of business value and ROI, and the potential for new initiatives –all reflected on an outcome’s roadmap with objectives and strategies to achieve them.
- prioritize time and investments with the account team towards the largest and most critical opportunities for your client – always highlighting where Teradata has most differentiation value with our Vantage platform and our knowledge of Data & Analytics solutions at scale.
- drive and oversee the consulting pipeline for your account – this includes guiding your account team on overall revenue, backlog and order forecasting, and providing business outlook on opportunities, orders and revenue, as input to Delivery Consulting.
Because of the role’s collaborative nature between Teradata and the client, you’ll need to be on the client’s site for much of the time. So, depending on your location, travel to the client’s site is expected.
To succeed in this role, you’ll ideally have a combination of the following
- 10+ years experience of the banking industry, including proven experience in selling and commercial packaging of complex solutions - involving software and consulting services, projects and programs – as well as transformation processes and ability to lead change management initiatives
- Acknowledged and consolidated experience on the key challenges and future opportunities for banking within the Data domain
- An ability to understand a bank’s business strategy and priorities, showing how Data & Analytics can be harnessed to grow their business and engaging industry consultants to assist when additional deep Smatter Matter Expertise is required
- Experience in overseeing a portfolio of client engagements and activities
- A commitment to life-long learning and personal development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
In addition, one or more of the following would be useful
- Have a good grasp of banking regulations and how data assists compliance
- Have a good understanding of how data can be utilized to improve the customer experience in a banking context
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner Retail Banking
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB