Consulting Business Director
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 206250
Position Title: Senior Director, Consulting
EMEA – Consulting Business Director
Location: The successful candidate can be based anywhere within the EMEA region, but continuous travel to London and elsewhere in the region can be expected, in line with the needs of the business.
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and it’s consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the enterprise business problems – and be able deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence - on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
Reporting to the VP EMEA Consulting Delivery, the EMEA Consulting Business Director is responsible for effective execution of the Consulting charter and strategy within the company’s operating and GTM models in EMEA. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, consulting bid reviews and approvals, consulting pricing strategy and harmonization, driving of operational excellence and improving customer satisfaction. They will also include managing key operational functions such as resource and capacity management, delivery assurance, governance, risk management and delivery practice operations.
The EMEA Consulting Business Director will be responsible for working with the Region Practice leaders, GEO leaders and the Global Consulting team to design and implement the EMEA consulting pricing strategy and bid governance, the region workforce strategy and capabilities, investments to improve services standardization and automation, and alignment with Sales and other business partners to deliver on the business plan.
The EMEA Consulting Business Director is a member of the EMEA Region Consulting Leadership team. The EMEA Execution and Enablement Team will report to him/her.
Within this responsibility lies Teradata EMEA Consulting services business strategy & development. Key responsibility areas include:
- Close cooperation with the Consulting GEO business and leaders
- EMEA Consulting pricing strategy and execution including:
- Overall responsibility for the Consulting price book, working together with the GEO leaders
- Harmonized bid review and consulting governance process across EMEA
- Bid approvals and rate card approvals within EMEA region, including approvals of non-standard terms & conditions
- Responsible for designing optimal territory delivery models
- Supporting consulting sales by driving efficiencies with use of GDC, assets and accelerators and standardized delivery methods
- Participating in MSA and rate card negotiations as required
- Responsibility for the EMEA Execution excellence including process innovation and monitoring; metrics, KPIs and analytics; Consulting delivery tools and automation; and communications support within and outside Consulting. Includes working closely with Global Consulting E&E leader to ensure consistent design.
- Responsibility for EMEA resource management, consulting risk management and consulting Program Office.
- Ensure alignment with business partners supporting Consulting, monitor successful delivery against agreed-to SLA's
The key KPI’s for this role during 2020 are the following:
- Margin improvement from 2019
- Transparency between reference price and sales discounted price
- Building and deploying a performance dashboard per managing and tracking GEO business
- Standardization of delivery SOWs across the EMEA region
- Successful implementation of FFDC in EMEA
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting Business Director
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB