Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206231
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (III)
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
As a Virtual Teams Program Manager on our Go-to-Market Enablement team, you will be responsible for supporting global program execution with a focus on developing vibrant, engaging communities of interest for our Virtual Teams program. Program initiatives range from curating industry sales content to employing best practice community engagement strategies to coordinating targeted industry summits, spanning various industries and functions that the Go-to-Market organization serves.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members and sales account teams to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day to day support and direction from your manager. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members on content creation, site moderation, engagement strategies, and analytics in order to drive online member engagement and collaboration through our member community.
- Manage program development for communities of interest in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Work with community members to create shareable content, crowd source new, innovative ideas, and share best practices across a global organization.
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on industry knowledge and trends leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop and implement content strategies for driving online community and program engagement, including coordinating with SMEs on content creation and curation
- Build and maintain a calendar of content, events, and activities designed to keep community participants engaged and active
- Actively engage with community members by responding to comments and questions left in the forum, crowd sourcing user generated content, and managing community asset library
- Collaborate on defining and helping to execute the community engagement strategy driven by the Steering Committee
- Coordinate and plan community workshops to transfer industry knowledge, thought leadership and trends to account team members to accelerate sales motions and opportunities
- Prepare for and facilitate meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicate program status
- Monitor and measure community engagement, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
Candidate must have 5+ years of experience, preferably in management consulting, sales enablement, or learning industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of change management, social media management and engagement strategies, & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Experience in program management preferred. Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in consulting, sales enablement, learning, or other business management environments
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly
- Dynamic leader with working knowledge in areas like team building, change management, and knowledge management
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and influence
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with team members at all levels, leaders and cross-functional team members
- Familiar with many forms of existing and emerging media including web, mobile, and social
- Industry knowledge in areas like financial services, energy/utilities, or healthcare a plus
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Program Manager
Job Category: Product Management
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US