EMEA Application CoE Consultant
Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL
Requisition Number: 206214
Position Title: Industry Consulting V
EMEA Application CoE Consultant
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and it’s consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the enterprise business problems – and be able deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence - on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
The EMEA Application CoE Consultant role reports to the EMEA Application CoE Lead which consists of a team of high quality, experienced presales solution consultants that work side by side with the sales teams. The CoE resources thus represent an additional resource for the Account Triad to leverage as part of a co-ordinated technical and business-outcome focused sales strategy.
The primary focus for the Application CoE is on demand creation for Teradata Customer Experience usually directly with clients and prospects specifically for Customer Interaction Manager (CIM), Vantage CX (for Realtime Decisioning and Workflow capabilities), Teradata Analytic Calculator (TAC), Teradata Analytics for Enterprise Applications (EAS), Master Data Management (MDM), Vantage Analyst and Vantage Developer. As such the main responsibilities for the CoE beyond creating bespoke demos, include influencing customers and prospects, assist with managing the answering and submission of RFx responses, delivering customer presentations and workshops, managing proof of concepts and building longer term account strategies with the Account teams.
The Application CoE Consultant wiill work with account teams to build strategies for engaging with prospects and current customers to develop innovative solutions to help them meet and exceed business challenges and helping to drive utilisation and increased usage of our software solutions and to directly drive these initialtives with the client.
- Consultant will have a strong focus on client facing engagements, either directly through market leading demonstrations, client workshops, webex, social media or any relevant channel.
- Be prepared to contribute to foster a strong and vibrant culture that is focused on a sense of urgency, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and which encourages creative, “out the box” thinking and a “can do” attitude.
- Be prepared to proactively engage in collaboration and knowledge sharing, not just within the practice, but across the wider Teradata organization and our clients
- Take ownership and work closely with the account teams to qualify opportunities and ensure a consistent focus on the business benefits to be realized by Teradata’s customers from increasing their consumption of Teradata software.
- Support the account teams in developing and exploiting strong relationships with client senior management through the provision of deep subject matter expertise and empathy with the many challenges that our clients operate under.
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally on how Teradata and our solutions can help customers solve their business challenges and deliver real outcomes and ROI.
- Actively promote Teradata as a trusted partner with credible assets, client stories and references through external communication, including blogging, social media, conference and press speaking etc.
- Focus on packaged, value-based services and solutions that drive ROI for the customer and ARR growth for Teradata. Leverage Teradata IP, assets and experience, and minimize risk for our clients.
- Be a thought leader in our solutions with the aim to be an expert in our range of solutions
This role will require regular interaction with customers, sales teams, whereby working in a combination of on-site and virtual office environments is required. In this position up to 70% travel across EMEA might be required and will vary subject to the customers and Consultants location.
A successful candidate should be a solution orientated professional, driven by results and has strong experience managing their own time across multiple opportunities and to tight deadlines. We are looking for a self-starter, who is both creative and driven and possesses strong communication and presentation skills.
Successful candidates will possess all or most of the following skills:
- BS or MBA in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Have 5+ years industry experience, selling, delivering SaaS solutions with experience in Marketing and Analytics solutions either as Pre Sales, Technical Account Management, Business Analyst/Consultant, Customer Success Management, Solution Engineer or Solution Consultant
- Demonstrate solution thought leadership and the ability to influence and build trust up to and including C level.
- Acknowledged and consolidated experience within the customer experience and analytics domain, being able to create solid and trustful working relationships with customers, and understand their business strategy and priorities, and how data can be leveraged to optimize customer experience to grow their business
- Preferably have experience as a business user of Teradata and/or competitive solutions
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development, you will need to learn a wide range of Teradata solutions and have deep knowledge in several.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
- Multi lingual (Polish, Spanish, Italian) preferred but not essential
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer.
Community / Marketing Title: EMEA Application CoE Consultant
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL