Location: Prague, Praha CZ
Requisition Number: 206212
Position Title: Analytics Consulting II
The Front-End Engineer performs user interface programming. A Front-End Engineer develops the front end of applications and ensures that they are easy and intuitive for users to run. The Front-End Engineer helps create and program interfaces that are clear and logical and provide access to the features of the program as designed.
Front End Engineers are heavily involved with the actual programming of the user interface, but they may also be asked to offer input into the design. A Front-End Engineer may need to work in a design capacity and should be able to create and integrate a user interface with the applications being used. Front End Engineers have a strong proficiency in multiple programming languages.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Create and be accountable for the user interface programming, workflows, information architecture, and prototypes
- Program graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Ensure that the user interface is intuitive, easy to use, provides access to the program's features, and meets all defined requirements
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Perform testing of the developed software to ensure it operates as required
- Document software designs and specifications to ensure the software is understandable for others on the development team
- Will participate in the revamping and migration of the main portal used for end-to-end monitoring of data loading of financial users
- Will experience working in a multi-national team
- Coordinates between project stakeholders, including project manager, test team and business user.
- Creating front-end of web-based applications written in Angular JS
- Working experience on Angular 6 or later
- Experience with AngularJS 1.x is a plus;
- Experience with User Interface programming
- Knowledge of French language, a plus.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
What we offer:
- World-class technical training within Teradata University
- Every new hire gets a detailed training plan containing 2 weeks of on-site training about Teradata architecture
- Language courses (French, Czech, German)
- Relocation bonus (if coming to Prague from abroad)
- 25 days of holiday a year
- Private medical care
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 110 CZK/ day (Teradata contributes 83 CZK/day)
- Company’s contribution to the Pension fund (up to 3% of monthly gross salary)
- Life insurance
- Company’s assistance in case of sickness (25% of your gross base salary) in addition to local regulations
- 3 sick days
- Employee referral program (4,000$ USD)
- Sports and activities membership program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Contribution of 300$ USD for a mobile phone of your choice (every 2 years)
Community / Marketing Title: Front-End Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ