Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 206199
Position Title: Analytics Consulting I+
Teradata GDC Pakistan is looking for DevOps Engineers. As DevOps Engineer, you will be developing new features and helping the project teams to streamline processes—and automating them where applicable.
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience in container orchestration systems, Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience with CI and CD tools (e.g. Jenkins), and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience of creating cloud formation templates to build AWS services to support custom Java applications.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Solid team player.
- Detail oriented and skilled problem solver.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK