Geo Leader Customer Services and Support
Location: Antony, Ile-de-France FR
Requisition Number: 206174
Position Title: Director System Support Field Engineering
The Teradata Geo Leader, Customer Services and Support is responsible for service delivery and operations within their area of responsibility. This includes delivery of services by the aligned Service Experience Managers (SEMs), Operations Managers (OMs) and the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) or through strong partnerships with various service affiliated functions (Services Account Manager, Global Support, GDC, Sustaining Engineering, and Engineering) to ensure agreed upon customer requirements are met and service issues are resolved in a professional manner and aligned with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
What You’ll Do
- Lead the transformation of our business by leading our customers and our current state organization to a XaaS model with a fully integrated model across Managed Services (MS), IntelliCloud (IC), and Customer Support (CS) offers and delivery.
- Drive the evolution in the customers' experience, as well as their expectations relative to the organizational business strategy and priorities.
- Implement strategic offerings to grow further consumption and evolve ahead of changes in business conditions.
- Ensure successful execution of the GTM strategies designed to drive and increase consumption through strong technical leadership. Lead the development of service delivery capabilities to meet SLA requirements in a cost-effective, innovative, and efficient manner.
- Drives consultation between the Service Experience Management and Service Account Management to utilize customer insights and input regarding the ecosystem to further drive consumption.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring for the team, fostering a culture of accountability, innovation, and team building.
- Lead all operational aspects of Field Services to speed time-to-value through tools and processes to deliver an exceptional experience to end-users.
- Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring timely service response, providing maintenance according to contract requirements, and by assisting in the resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner. Ensure customer KPIs and system metrics are monitored, available and utilized by the SEM when holding technical and executive reviews; participate as needed in executive reviews.
- Provide service and delivery updates to sales account and SAM teams on a regular basis – providing insights that enable further account planning. Provide ongoing communication regarding the operational health of the business or accounts to leadership teams including process improvement opportunities and service offer recommendations.
- Manage contractual delivery of services to Teradata Customers (delivering to scope and managing risk).
- Serve as an escalation and remedy point-of-contact as needed for heightened customer issues or concerns.
- Participate in Teradata or client-sponsored service reviews, security audits, and risk assessments as needed, or required
- Manage talent deployed across the area in the Operations Management, Service Experience Management, and matrixed Services Account Management functions to ensure operational needs are addressed, ensure the team is functioning with direct accountability towards the customer experience.
- Requires a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in business and/or technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years’ experience managing service delivery teams in a customer-focused environment
- 10+ years’ experience working in a technology company in a technical capacity
- Proven experience leading organizations and teams through a transformation.
- Customer obsessed with significant experience in working with customers to drive offerings and operational execution.
- Ability to influence customer and/or organizational leadership to accomplish business objectives.
- Demonstrated strength in talent ding hiring top performers, developing to top performance, and retention of key contributors.
- Collaborative, open and flexible style with a strong customer service mindset; ability to quickly build rapport and credibility.
- Strong operational knowledge and experience within a field or service affiliated organization.
Community / Marketing Title: Geo Leader Customer Services and Support
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antony, Ile-de-France FR