Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 206159
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II
The administrative assistant will work with the Enterprise Risk and Assurance Services team and Chief Accounting Officer to provide support. The administrative assistant will be responsible for any of the following activities: scheduling meetings, maintaining schedules and/or team calendars, organizing department or office events, developing correspondences, submitting travel and expense reports, managing POs and invoices. Additional responsibilities might include: assisting with office reception, preparing reports and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. The position is located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
- Provide administrative support to the identified department/team members
- Research and book travel for management team and maintain calendar, including air, hotel and ground transportation. Secure visa when team travels internationally.
- Organize meetings and conference calls with internal and external associates
- Assist with on-site meetings and/or broader office events as required
- Expense statement processing and corporate card reconciliation
- Maintain organization charts and monthly distribution lists
- Assist all new hires and/or terminations with ordering new equipment, setting up access or collecting equipment
- Multi-task and pay close attention to detail
- Assist departmental staff and/or management with special projects as requested.
- Assist in establishing, maintaining, and managing various departmental files, logs, and complete related tasks including filing, record maintenance, etc. Ensure departmental files are accurate.
Skills & Attributes Required
- 5+ years previous, successful experience working in an administrative assistant role, supporting a team.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, concisely and politely
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient at trip, event, travel and expenses planning and management
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and communicate status
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Detail oriented
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US