Regional Director, Revenue Operations
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206119
Position Title: Director, Sales Operations
Regional Director, Revenue Operations – Americas
Location: San Diego
The Teradata Global Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency Teradata’s Go-to-market business. The Director of Revenue and Sales Operations – Americas will lead revenue operations and enablement for the Americas region and partner with the Americas Region EVP. They will drive complete revenue reporting fidelity (in partnership with Finance and Administration) in their defined areas and ensure enablement of their sales leaders who are delivering on top-line growth and bottom-line profitability. The role requires an execution and operational skill set that has a proven track record enabling sales across a complex business.
The Teradata Global GTM Operations organization is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency Teradata’s Global Go-to-Market organization. This position reports into the SVP, GTM Operations. The position will be responsible for helping create and execute the operational plan as a partner to the EVP of The Americas.
Key Areas of Responsibility - Sustained:
- Enabling the business performance through proper execution of daily business operations.
- Lead the in-geography execution of Sales Operations,Renewals, Marketing, Communications, Pricing and Enablement activities.
- Coordinate the sales operations strategy, processes, systems, priorities in alignment with regional strategy.
- Ensure business continuity and fidelity between sales,renewal managers, consulting and customer support to represent the overall state of the operational business
- Responsible for overall sales administration, revenue reporting fidelity and business-mix health index.
- Responsible for operational utilization and resourcing to guide sales leader’s visibility of profitability goals and metrics attainment.
- Work with consulting and customer support heads to ensure cost and deliverables remain on budget and quarterly sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Identify operational problems, effectively communicate, find solutions, and execute new operational plans.
- Ensure adherence to systems, processes, and overall operations. Identify and provide feedback into Sales Operations and find scalable solutions.
Candidate will be part of the GTM Operations Leadership Team (LT) as well as the Americas Region LT. It is required that the candidate have or must develop a strong working knowledge of Teradata’s go to market strategy and solutions portfolio (or similar). Where applicable, an understanding and use of Teradata internal systems, organizational structure, and ability to work within a multi-discipline team is highly desirable.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- It is preferred the candidate has 10+ years’ experience, preferably in the technology industry, with management experience in any or all the following disciplines: Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations and/or Revenue Management.
- The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of “go-to-market” processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required; MBA desirable but not required
- Proven track record to meeting or exceeding revenue and margin goals
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Highly organized, motivated and diligent in their work and projects
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Director, Revenue Operations
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US