Finance Operations Consultant
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 206061
Position Title: Business Operations Analyst (I)
GDC Shared Services Finance Operations Consultant
Location: Powai/Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Shared Services Centre Manager/Lead.
This support role for Global Finance Shared Service Centre is an expansion to our current team. We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Finance Operations Consultant. In this role the Consultant will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of product licensing management, support entitlement administration, and contract renewal order creation/submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavor to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience in a customer sales support or support planning role
- Working knowledge of ERP Install Base and Contracts for Services environments
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English - written and verbal
If you’re detail-oriented and an excellent team player, we want to hear from you! Submit your application and if there is a match, our hiring team will be in touch.
This role will work closely with Region leadership & Global Renewals Organization.
This role requires not only reporting and expertise with ERP system, specifically Install Base and MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management and ability to multi task essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Receive executed renewal order documentation
- Update/Validate Product Licensing (install base) data
- Update/Validate Support Entitlement (service level) and Advanced offerings
- Create and Submit the Renewal order to the Teradata Order Management Group
- Ensure initial invoice accuracy for customer delivery and provide on an as-needed basis support for invoice questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Ability to work in shifts
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Strong Install Base ERP and MS Excel skills
- Experience using BI tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance with 1 to 3 year experience in key responsibility areas.
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN