Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206040
Position Title: Intern-CSS (I)
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June 2020 and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
The system change automation team is responsible for automating customer change controls. The intern would be part of the development team.
- Automatic log collection / parsing / formatting for all tools used in change controls and attached to ServiceNow CC request
- Enable high granularity real time monitoring of change controls, estimated time remaining, alerting on variance, etc
- Visualization of data of operational characteristics of system change events
- Enhance the dependency management system
- Must be enrolled in BS degree program Computer Science. With graduation dates between December 2020-June 2022.
- Experience with coding in Python
- Understanding of requirements gathering & agile methodology.
- Object-oriented programming
- Unit testing experience is a plus
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Automation Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US