Director of Global Enablement - Consulting Services
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206027
Position Title: Director, Consulting Operations
Director of Global Enablement - Consulting Services
Location - Virtual - US
Teradata is looking for a highly organized, motivated and experienced individual to manage, grow and develop global enablement for its’ Consulting Services business. In this role, you will be responsible for driving strategic planning, development and delivery of training, skills development and talent development programs for the Teradata Consulting organization and external Consulting partners.
The goal for this role is to drive a continuous learning process and framework for the Consulting community and external partners. Along with the region enablement teams, the role will help consultants and external partners grow their skills and capabilities on a continuous basis – enabling them to better deliver solutions which support Teradata’s strategy. Success in this role will not only be measured by the number of participants or programs, but also by key metrics in Teradata’s annual surveys.
The position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points, create strong relationships across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our consulting business within Teradata and our external partner network. The role must assess and evaluate field and partner needs, and work to bring together all functions - ensuring quality, applicability, and synergistic enablement of all relevant groups. The scope of the role includes identification of new requirements, design of enablement frameworks and deployment of new programs and catalysts, both internally and externally. You will develop presentations and materials, maintain up to date best practices, and foster innovation through field engagement.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the business to manage program prioritization, scope, execution, and success criteria and metrics. You will, in addition, be accountable for driving the overall schedule, cost, quality and performance of key enablement programs.
Applicants should have experience designing and implementing change management programs, training curriculums, and workforce enablement frameworks. The role requires exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of our Teradata strategies and business model. The position encompasses leading team members from all disciplines, so strong collaboration is a must.
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions and recommend practical solutions to get results.
- Assume leadership and success of your programs, while ensuring we have strong plans and KPIs in place to drive deep understanding of key success criteria
- Operationalize global career, leadership and management development programs in close partnership with Learning and HR to attract, grow, and retain world class consulting talent.
- Working alongside Consulting Portfolio Management, develop training and enablement frameworks to support the deployment of key service offers, assets, tools, methods and techniques.
- Collaborate with regional teams to localize the global enablement frameworks – both for Teradata Consulting and global/regional SI’s and partners.
- Drive the increased adoption of Teradata Consulting assets, tools and methods with the partner organization; facilitate communication, enablement and resource alignment to accelerate growth.
- Promote collaborative decision-making, providing a sense of urgency across the team while evaluating risks and making critical program decisions.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers within Teradata as well as external partner organizations.
- Drive continuous improvement to increase overall Consulting and Partner workforce productivity levels.
- Analytical background with 5-10+ years of strategic program planning experience within a Sales, Sales Operations, Consulting, Learning or Marketing environment
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems, providing thought leadership, and building high-fidelity content for mass consumption.
- Ability to effectively lead through ambiguity is critical for success in the role.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Global Enablement - Consulting Services
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US