SEM Practice Lead
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 206018
Position Title: Sr Manager Service Experience
Service Experience Manager – Practice Lead
The SEM Practice Lead is responsible work with global and region SEM management to deploy best practice into SEM team in defined geography as well as ensure each practice to excuted according to required MS practice standard and KPI. This role also involves an aspect of selling, managing and gorwing an MS practise and managing delivery resources with revene and GM targets. SEM Practice Lead is also an SEM role as defined above with specific accounts.
This SEM Practice lead will be leading the GCA SEM team and SEM Delivery Practice.
Skills and Experience
- Minumum BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in a customer-focused environment
- 10+ years’ experience working in a technology company in a technical capacity
- 3+ year’s experiences in establishing deploying global/region deifined SEM related function experiences to multiple geography
- 3+ years experiences in Managed Services business management (or related) and delivery operation management
- Strong leadership leading a practice implementation and execution.
- Prior experience with driving operational excellence at SaaS or data warehouse company
- High-level technical knowledge on data warehouse products and services
- Influential and collaborative with a cross-functional diverse workforce
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effectively grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, process-driven mindset, and resourcefulness
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Strategic thinker with vision and the ability to identify granular details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Strong client management and change management skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to drive successful delivery teams that continually evolve and improve our ability to execute on time and above expectations
Main Tasks & Key Responsibilities
Manage and Grow MS Business and leading SEM Team
- Involve and contribute to Define and deploy MS Business growth selling strategy and intiatives to deliver assigned business and operational targets.
- Responsible managing and growing MS Practice and managing delivery resources with revenue and gross margin targets.
- Work closely with SAM and GTM team in identifying leads and opportunity for MS selling as well as drive Tcore/ARR growth.
- Have aspects of influencing/leading/driving SAM in growing MS business selling.
- Responsible for Leading an SEM team and Practice.
Deploy and Implement SEM Practice
- Work closely with Global and Region SEM practice function, management team as well as GSO, ensure latest best practice is deployed and adopted to defined geography’s SEM daily operation and KPI.
- Serve as point of escalation/coordination for local SEM and work with Global/Region SEM function and relevant stakeholder for resolution.
- Evaluate market/customer requirement and trend, develop SEM operation plan and OL present to management team including global/region team for review and execution.
- Monthly review of defined geographic’s SEM practice execution result and KPI, ensure success delivery of SEM function in that geographic.
- Periodic present execution result, action plans, recommendations and challenges/opportunity plan for continuous improvement and management review (Global/Region/Geo management).
Drive Operational Excellence
- Assess customer analytical environment based on business and technical needs, and provide recommendations to drive improved performance, consumption and customer ROI
- Actively manage operational risk through proactive actions and insights
- Facilitate collaboration and joint planning between Teradata services teams through the creation of a services community focused around customer experience
- Maintain client-related knowledge and share as needed with internal teams
Manage Service Account
- Provide a single point of contact for Teradata Services (MS, CS, IC) and third-party vendors that form part of our solution offering
- Build a trusted-advisor relationship with customer teams, both executive and operational
- Liaise with SMEs for technical information as needed for tactical and strategic operations
- Manage proactive services and execution against contractual SLAs
- Identify customer onboarding and training needs and advise on trainings to improve utilization and value
Manage and Track Customer Satisfaction
- Improve the customer experience by driving cross-functional process improvements within Teradata and with customers
- Articulate customer business needs to cross-functional organizations to improve, enhance existing offers or to create new services offers
- Proactively survey 360-degree view of customer experience and determine ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Consolidate and report customer results and forecasts
Manage Incidents and Events
- Serve as a focal point for communication and incident management during critical events
- Manage customer escalations cross-departmentally with communications to Teradata Executive Management
- Oversee post-critical event reviews focused on root cause analysis and corrective actions
Manage Service Delivery
- Evaluate and communicate KPIs and system metrics, SLA achievement, and develop value-driven joint-roadmap activities via technical and executive reviews
- Prepare and execute customer success plan to achieve customer desired outcomes
- Drive self-service/best-in-class capabilities to predict and address operational challenges
Provide Technical Advice
- Provide ongoing, high-level technical leadership and align services mission and strategy for customers across multiple Teradata service organizations
- Oversee provision of best practice guidance for managing environments and system change activities
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: SEM Practice Lead
Job Category: Services
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN