Business Process Analyst
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 206013
Position Title: Business Process Analyst (III)
Business Process Analyst
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico (Zona Rio)
The Teradata Global Support Organization is going to modernize customer support and we need the best Business Process Analysts to join us and make this goal a reality.
In this role, you will be working within the Teradata Service Analytics team. This team is dedicated to automating and transforming customer support from reactive to proactive by leveraging data and analytics. Specifically, we are developing an analytics software system for customer support, which will:
- Utilize data and analytics to predict Customer operational issues
- Proactively provide solutions to avoid impact to Customer operations
- Enable Customers to quickly and easily resolve their own problems
- Assist Customer Support Associates to quickly resolve customer issues
You will analyze customer support processes and workflows to identify first-hand customer service insights, challenges, and opportunities; formulate requirements and user stories for service analytics.
- Analyze incident cost and discuss with domain experts to identify most impactful areas to improve or automate
- Work with Product Owner to bridge business and technology; translate business needs to engineering development; work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Engineers
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met successfully.
- Fluent English Skills (Verbal & Written)
- USA B1 Visa (or ability to obtain)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline and 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience in data analysis
- Demonstrated business acumen in a technology company, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external partner organizations
Community / Marketing Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX