Business Audit Intern
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 205994
Position Title: Intern-Finance (I)
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June 2020 and ending in August/September 2020. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment at Teradata, a place to brainstorm with the best engineering minds and surprise yourself with what's possible every day.
Teradata’s Internal Audit provides financial, operational, information systems and value added audit and consulting services to the Company on a global basis.
The Internal Audit intern will have exposure to various types of internal audit projects including Global Process Reviews, Country Audits, Data Analytics Projects, Fraud Reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, and various audit reviews throughout the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in audits related to a variety of business activities, processes, and operations
- Execute audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to business risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Perform thorough and in-depth audit reviews, reflecting a knowledge of business controls, and systems which support the business processes
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing and fostering open communications
- In the process of obtaining BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other relevant business discipline with a graduation date between 12/2020 and 8/2022.
- Completion of coursework relevant to audit or compliance profession
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Basic understanding of audit function, risk, and standards such as SOX
- Travel up to 20%
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to details, critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Audit Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US