Go-To-Market Sales Enablement Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205963
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (IV)
As a Field Sales Enablement Manager supporting our growing Enterprise Sales organization you will work closely with senior sales leadership to ensure the Field is equipped with the materials and programs needed to be successful. You will partner with key business stakeholders and worldwide teams to orchestrate and deliver on Field programs and activities to successfully enable the Enterprise Sales organization.
You will work to continuously evaluate, scale, and adjust the work underway to optimize the business outcomes and impact of the initiatives driven, seek feedback, and serve as a key representative for the Commercials Sales team to our Global Enablement and Learning teams. You will be responsible for measuring and enhancing the performance and effectiveness of our Commercial Sales organization.
- Become the Area learning advisor and subject matter expert for professional, industry, technical and management skills development programs
- Become a subject matter expert and voice for our Commercial Sales organization for cross-functional teams across the organization
- Engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure readiness for training
- Refine existing sales training and curriculum to align with Commercial Sales selling model and business priorities
- Drive Field participation and usage of available enablement resources, and increase satisfaction and enablement across the team
- Facilitate planning with Commercial Sales leadership globally to drive consistency in Field enablement priorities
- Partner with sales leadership and enablement to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the Field team and roll out targeted programs
- 5-10 years broad business experience interacting with sales, marketing, or services environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry
- Deep understanding of sales and factors that motivate and drive results within technical and non-technical selling roles
- Proven ability in building credibility, working with, and influencing sales members and leaders
- Excellent communications skills, including in dealing with senior leaders
- Strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross-functional collaboration capabilities
- Experience in change management and leading complex, organization-wide programs and projects
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with an ability to manage through ambiguity and positively manage conflict to drive positive business results.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team, driving successful outcomes with virtual teams
- Passionate about sales effectiveness and knowledge transfer and scalability
- Comfortable in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Go-To-Market Sales Enablement Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US