Account Executive Financial Services
Location: SAO PAULO, Sao Paulo BR
Requisition Number: 205960
Position Title: Account Executive V
Account Executive- Financial Services
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Teradata, the world's leading analytic data solutions company that is changing how the world uses data to achieve better outcomes.
Teradata delivers real-time, intelligent answers, leveraging 100% of the relevant data, regardless of scale or volume of query. And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, and anywhere in between. It’s called Pervasive Data Intelligence. And only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to work in Sao Paulo City- Brazil for one of our most important clients in banking sector.
This person is responsible for direct sales (orders and revenue) for one of the largest clients in financial sector in Brazil. The person is responsible for the profitable sales of TERADATA solution portfolio products including software, professional services, hardware and support services. This includes products such as Campaign Management Solutions, Scalable Data Warehousing, Teradata Relationship Management Solutions, Teradata database software, and Object Relational technologies. Specific solutions to be sold depend on finance industry segment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover business opportunities
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
- Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
- Develop new business opportunities and close new account business
- Close profitable TERADATA analytical business solution
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications).
- Demonstrated success in sales. 75%+ success record for making sales goals
- Demonstrated success managing a large account relationship.
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities.
- Industry knowledge preferable. This could be obtained from selling into a particular industry or from actually working in a particular industry. Industry Knowledge pertains to one's ability to understand the current business problems that face customers in the industry, staying on top of industry trends, predicting/forecasting possible business problems, and being able to articulate how the EDW/Teradata Solution can help the customer.
- +10 of experience in selling software/applications/ services.
- Experience in selling and articulating the value of Professional Services to customers.
- English / Portuguese fluent level. Spanish is a plus.
- Experience on banking sector clients is required
City: SAO PAULO
State: Sao Paulo
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive Financial Services
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: SAO PAULO, Sao Paulo BR