Accounting Manager (Fix term contract)
Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Requisition Number: 205954
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (II)
Are you interested to join the world’s leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence and be part of the European Finance Team based in Santry, Dublin, Ireland?
What we need from you:
- You have 3 to 5 years experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- Part Qualified Accountant
- You have experience in dealing with Auditors
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
As an experienced accountant within the European Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services for assigned countries within EMEA. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure the US GAAP monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time, this involves working closely with our Outsourced Center of operations in India
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for your assigned countries
- Manage Statutory Audit for your assigned countries (this will require overseas travel as part of Audit process)
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform / Reviewing account reconciliation for your assigned country
We offer a competitive salary, completion bonus and 24 days holiday annually and a good work/life balance.
Not your average place to work: inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organisation with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Manager (Fix term contract)
Job Category: Administrative
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE