Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 205928
Position Title: Facilities Specialist (IV)
Position Title: Facilities Manager
Your role will be as Facilities Manager for Teradata facilities in Greater China that includes Taiwan and Hong Kong. The incumbent will also be in charge of our Korea office.
- Coordinate with financial personnel to ensure all facility costs/invoices are appropriately accounted for in all facilities;
- Develop relationship with all vendors, outside consultants and the core real estate team Interact with various levels of management;
- Manage all facility support issues and coordinating vendor quotes and ensuring project costs are within budget and properly processed;
- Deliver full operational support for to the real estate organization in both the facilities management and facility cost reporting arenas;
- Ensure timely lease renewal and administration of office portfolio
- Project manage key Real Estate initiatives and projects (moves, relocations, consolidations, expansions, etc.)
Key deliverables include:
- Monthly results and outlook processes
- Monthly capital outlook
- Annual operational plan
- Work with an out-tasked helpdesk and lease administration provider to ensure full service delivery in the Greater China and Korea facilities.
- Projects undertaken are completed in a timely manner and within budget
- Communication with the core team and as needed with other organizations
- Ensure operational excellence on all Teradata facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Real Estate or Building Management
- A minimum of4years work experience within facilities management or Corporate Real Estate
- Knowledge and skills in lease negotiation and administration is needed.
- Had undertaken office fit-out including planning, raising business case for corporate approval, budgeting, calling for tender and project execution is required
- Knowledge of Hyperion is a plus though not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to deal with various levels of management is essential
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in supporting a real estate community is essential
- Experience with developing annual plans and outlooks would be desirable
- A grasp of corporate organization GAAP accounting policies and practices is preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business climates and can implement change in the working environment to deliver sustainable, cost effective solutions to Teradata's business requirements
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Manager
Job Category: Facilities
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN