GDC Capability Development Lead
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 205809
Position Title: Manager, Consulting Operations
Role: GDC Capability Development Lead
Location: Powai, Mumbai
Are you passionate about learning and development? Do you have experience in training & enablement? Do you want to work in a high impact, collaborative, and innovative role? Teradata Global Delivery Center (GDC) has an opening on for a Capability Development Lead.
The GDC is the nearshore/offshore consulting delivery arm of Teradata with more than 2,000 consultants across India, Pakistan, Philippines and Czech Republic.
The GDC Capability Development team defines and implements the learning and development strategy for Teradata associates across the GDC centers in collaboration with Teradata Global Learning. The team is dedicated to designing learning that supports our corporate strategy, drives performance and behavior change, and enables our associates to perform at the highest levels within their job roles.
The successful candidate is a confident, articulate learning professional experienced at designing and developing learning programs and embraces new learning technologies and innovative delivery methods. The individual we seek must be an excellent and agile communicator with experience interacting with all levels of leaders. This ideal candidate must be a skilled facilitator and trainer confident leading workshops with all levels of associates in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Develop and implement capability development strategy
- Design, develop, and deliver learning (virtual and live) in the areas of professional development, including customer-facing / consulting skills, leadership development, tools & methodologies, tools, and compliance training, as well as new hire programs and onboarding
- Develop workshops, e-learning and others forms of blended distance learning
- Design creative learning that can be utilized just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand needs and develop appropriate learning deliverables to develop identified skills and knowledge
- Build and cultivate relationships with Teradata leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) especially GDC Practice Heads and Center Heads
- Be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Challenge existing models and processes to design innovative learning that can be used just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support.
- Manage and direct the GDC Capability Development team across the centers
- 15+ years of total experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience developing / delivering training
- BS or BA degree in instructional design, communications, engineering or other related discipline.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Office 365 applications
- Strong time management, communication and writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Excel in learning quickly, working independently and as part of a team, while engaging multiple audiences to complete tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time including International travel
- Previous experience managing/leading a team
These skills are a plus:
- Experience technical consultants in a complex enterprise environment
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, and data science
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: GDC Capability Development Lead
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN