Junior Program Manager
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 205329
Position Title: Program Management Specialist (I)
Junior Program Manager – Community & Self-Service Portal
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
As a Junior Program Manager for our Customer Support and Services Community & Self-Service Portal, you will help manage the effort to optimize our Teradata Customer Community and Self-Service portal applications within ServiceNow to ensure we are delivering on our Self-Service initiatives and driving innovation and improvement to those programs using analytics.
Teradata provides an omnichannel approach to customer self-service which includes a customer support portal, and a support community – all unified with a single enterprise search. We provide a variety of knowledge and tools in these applications to allow our customers to find answers to technical problems which would otherwise be driven into our customer support centers. Driving self-service allows Teradata to improve the customer experience, reduce costs associated with support, and drives operational efficiency.
You will increase internal/external user involvement through events, webinars, promotion, gamification, and best practice moderation methodologies. You will learn to support the user base, train and manage the SME moderators, design and develop enhancements to the digital experience based on usage analytics assessment and manage outreach programs to drive increased traffic and registration across all self-service channels. You will partner with program managers for knowledge, incident management, and other internal process teams to ensure alignment to corporate strategic initiatives and develop actions plans to drive success across all self-service channels, as well as with our corporate Marketing & Brand teams to ensure a consistent digital experience across all corporate sites.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience to ensure self-service channels are aligned with and executing against corporate strategic initiatives and ensuring a world-class Self-Service experience utilizing ServiceNow and Coveo
- Using industry-standard project management methodologies, create and maintain any relevant project documentation and business requirements
- Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of usage analytics, the voice of the customer initiatives, collaboration with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience and other business groups
- Participate in the testing, training, and communications plan for all application releases
- Develop a deep understanding of Teradata’s business and workforce strategies, then combine that knowledge with an understanding of industry standards to deliver against Self-Service KPIs
- Through assessment of usage analytics, identify issues and enhancement opportunities, develop and execute action plans and continually iterate towards a world-class self-service experience
- Source community content by partnering with Engineering and Support organizations
- Develop and deliver reports and analytics presentations for CS&S leadership as needed
- Partner with various organizations to source content engage in community activities and promotions, align corporate events and work to provide a unified digital experience to a variety of back-end systems and applications
- Interact and work effectively with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels
- Fluent in English (Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills)
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management
- 1-2 years of experience with ServiceNow, Coveo, Celebrus or PowerBI
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Project management skills with exposure to Agile development methodologies
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Program Manager
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX