Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 205128
Position Title: Technology Consulting IV
As a Delivery Architect within Data practice, you will be responsible for the solution design and implementation utilizing Company and 3rd party products leveraged with customer requirements.
- Design and deliver a technical solution in accordance to an agreed specification and in co-operation with the customer and Company Centers of competence.
- Tech leading the delivery projects/
- Work closely with both customer and project management team to deliver the project within time.
- Participate in the follow up of the delivered products and solutions to enable the solution support and evolution.
- Contribute in knowledge sharing communities
- Expected to travel internationally and sometimes on short notice with variable durations (up to 10% per year).
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Pertinent Experience – 3+ years of experience in a finance or telecommunications environment where at least 2 of those years is in customer implementation or Integration services and/or consulting.
- Consultative behavior, result-driven and self-motivated.
- English skills: enough to participate in business meetings, technical classes and written communications
- Proven experience in the solution implementation or engineering
- Good understanding of data modelling.
Competences and skills:
- Knowledge of database technologies, Oracle or Teradata preferably
- Data modelling experience across relational and non-relational technologies
- Knowledge of scripting and other programming languages, like Python, Scala, shell, etc.
- Knowledge of the following markup languages and protocols is critical: XML, JSON
- Knowledge of Unix-like operating systems, Sun Solaris and Linux preferably
- Experience working within a Big Data Environment. For example, Hadoop, Kline, Hive, HBase, Spark.
- Experience working with an ETL or DI environment (like Informatica, SAS, Talend, Hitachi, Oracle, etc) is an advantage
- Experience in JAVA EE programming (like EJB3.0, Spring, Hibernate, JPA and GlassFish) is an advantage
- Experience on web development (Struts, Java script, JSP, HTML, AJAX, JSON and SVG) is an advantage
· Experience working with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) is an advantage.
- Highly motivated to fulfill the goal within the customer environment and eager to contribute to the success of the company and the customer.
- Fluent spoken and written Russian are a must, fluent English and other languages are an advantage.
- Ability to share own knowledge and experience, mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Team player / Result Oriented
- Ability to take on a leadership role in a team environment.
- High capability to drive, motivate and co-operate.
- Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
- Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Architect
Job Category: IT
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU